No products in the cart.
Home/Shop/Solutions and accessories
Acuaiss Eye Bath
DISOP ACUAISS Eye Bath (100ml)
Relief for irritated, tired eyes. Eye was for preliminary treatment of mild ocular complaints.
Acuaiss Eye Bath is a product that perfectly simulates the composition of the tear film. It is made up of a physiological saline solution and hyaluronic acid that contribute to one-step cleaning and moisturising.
– Cleans and removes dirt from the eye surface.
– Moisturising effect.
– Maintains the pH and tonicity of the tear.
Max 1.5 years to Min 3 months
Usually sent: 1 year before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
For items below min expiry, option will be specified / listed under a different promotional listing.
– When immediate relief and freshness are required in the case of irritated or tired eyes and redness caused by environmental dryness, the use of contact lenses, allergies, inflammation caused by the chlorine in swimming pools.
– As a preliminary eye cleaning treatment in moderate eye complaints (blepharitis, allergies, or conjunctivitis). Washing the eye in the event of allergic conjunctivitis, eye fatigue and foreign bodies in the eye. Eye baths are ideal to help treat styes, blepharitis and infectious conjunctivitis.- For the daily washing of eyes and eyelids. Frequently washing the eyes and eyelids, which is important to keep them healthy. Eye baths are especially recommendable for patients with dry eye syndrome, offering a sense of relief.
Instruction for use
1.Wash your hands before using the product.
2.Fill the eye bath cup with the solution.
3.Tilt your head slightly forward and gently press the full eye bath cup against your eye. We recommend using warm solution to avoid temperature contrast.
4.Tilt your head slightly backward until the liquid covers the entire eye, and maintain this position for the entire process.
5.Blink every 5 seconds to encourage washing and rinsing the eye.
6.After about thirty seconds (recommended time for the washing), tilt your head forwards again and remove the eye bath.
7.Finally, dry your eyelid and lashes with a sterile compress or cotton wool.
8.Repeat the same operation with the other eye, using fresh liquid.
9.Empty the eye bath cup and leave it to dry.
– Restructuring of the tear film.
– Cleaning and removing impurities, dust or any other foreign body that might be on the outside of the eye.
– Moistening of the corneal surface.
– Avoid bringing the open vial into contact with the eye or other surfaces.
– Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time.
– Use within 30 days of opening
– In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product and consult your eye-care professional.
– If you are taking any medication, take the precaution of consulting with your doctor before using this product.
– Store between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
Read insert before using
Sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, hyaluronic acid and polyhexamethylene biguanide 0.02% in purified water.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Imported from Madrid