No products in the cart.
TLC Eye Care Wipes – Disposable lid wipes
Unique sterilized, hygienic cloth for safe, effective and gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes
Ideal for removing crusted matter, residues, ocular secretions, make up
(20 wipes per box)
TLC eye care wipes have been specially formulated to safely and effectively cleanse the delicate eye area and including eyelids and lashes.
TLC eye care wipes are manufactured using a unique sterilization process ensuring that the wipes are safe for use around the delicate eye area and are ideal for removing cruster matter, ocular secretions and any residue.
Hypoallergenic & pH balanced
Ophthalmologically and dermatologically tested
No colours, dyes or fragrances
Max 4 years to Min 1 year
Usually sent: 2 years or more before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
For items with below min expiry, option will be specified / listed under a different promotional listing.
• Ideal for removing crusted matter, residues, ocular secretions, make up
• Lid infections e.g blepharitis etc
• Cleaning off oil secretions, discharge or crusting around the eyes / lids
Tear open foil pack, unfold wipe and thoroughly cleanse in between lashes and sides of the eyelid.
Notes / Precautions:
• For single use only, use a separate sterilized wipe for cleaning each eye
• Store at in cool, dry places and out of reach of children.
• DO NOT use wipe directly on the eye
• Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itchiness or irritation and consult us / your eye care professional.
• For external use only
• Do not use if sachet is open or torn or if there are mars on the wipe
For more information, please read manual on the box or consult your eye care practitioner
Contents: Aqua, polysorbate 20, disodium phosphate, disodium EDTA, sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, lauryl glucoside, PVP, chamomilla recutita extract, glycerin
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: TLC (UK), distributed by Advance Healthcare Pte Ltd (SG)