No products in the cart.
OPTIFREE PURE MOIST Contact Lens Multipurpose Solution (300 ml/box)
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
OPTIFREE PURE MOIST is a solution for cleaning, disinfecting and storing all types of soft contact lenses.
- Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal. HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix works independently of your tear film to keep moisture on your lenses.
- Maintains a cushion of moisture that allows your eyelid to glide over the surface of the lens without irritation.
- Keeps the lens hydrated throughout the day.
- Binds to dry areas of the lenses to reduce lipid deposition.
- Reduces lipid deposition and removes protein deposits for clean and fresh lenses.
- For all soft contact lenses, silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic).
For use in the daily cleaning, reconditioning, rinsing, removing protein deposits, reducing lipid deposition, chemical (not heat) disinfection, and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
Instruction for use
- You should wash, rinse and dry your hands well before handling the product.
For optimal results, follow these directions for care of your lenses with OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution:
Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution. Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution.
Fill your ALCON® Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.After soaking, lenses are ready to wear. If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution prior to lens insertion.You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution prior to wear. Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Do not change your directions for care of your lenses or your lens care solution without consulting your eye care professional.
- Never put the solution directly into the eye.
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once open, use within 90 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Store at temperature below 25°C, in cool, dry places. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
Water can harbor microorganisms that can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness. If your lenses have been submersed in water such as when swimming in pools, lakes, or oceans, you should discard them and replace them with a new pair. Ask your eye care practitioner for recommendations about wearing your lenses during any activity involving water.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Re-use of solution or use of water with lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision.
Never use water, saline solution, or rewetting drops to disinfect your lenses. These solutions will not disinfect your lenses. Not using the recommended disinfectant can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness.
- For more information, please read insert manual
Lens Case Care
Rinse your lens case with sterile contact lens solution (never use tap water) and leave the lens case open to dry after each use. Turn the case over and shake any excess solution out of the case. Be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before you allow it to air dry.
Replace your lens case at least once every one to three months. Contact lenscases can be a source of bacterial growth.
Contents: OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution is a sterile, buffered, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, disodium EDTA, two wetting agents (TETRONIC® 1304† and HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix [EOBO-41®- polyoxyethylene-poly-oxybutylene]) with POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX® (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: ALCON
Triple Pack, Single Bottle