No products in the cart.
Home/Shop/Solutions and accessories
Disop Hidrohealth ISO
In stock (can be backordered)
DISOP Hidro Health Iso is a solution for cleaning and degreasing all types of soft and gas-permeable contact lenses.
- For all soft and rigid-gas permeable contact lenses.
- Use daily.
Instruction for use
- You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
- Rub both sides of the lens carefully on the palm of your hand with enough cleaner.
- Rinse with multipurpose solution / conditioner and store it in the case, immersed in multipurpose solution / conditioner overnight or for at least six hours.
- Avoid direct contact of the product with the eyes, it may cause irritation.
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once open, use within 90 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Store at temperature between 5 to 35°C, in cool, dry places. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
Contents: Boric acid, sodium tetraborate, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, 20.0% isopropyl alcohol and disodium edetate 0.1% in purified water
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: Disop (Madrid)
30ml / box