No products in the cart.
Disop Hidro Health Enzyme Contact Lens Protein Remover Tablets
Enzyme tablets for cleaning all types of soft and gas-permeable contact lenses.
This product contains an active substance capable of removing proteins and other deposits that accumulate on the lens during daily wear. Enzyme tablets are active against protein, fat, mucin and calcium deposits.
10 tablets/box (10 weeks supply)
• For all hard (RGP) and soft contact lenses including extended wear lenses
Expiry Info: Max 4 years to Min 5 months
Usually sent: 2 years or more before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
For items below min expiry, option will be specified/ listed under a different promotional listing.
You should always wash your hands with soap and dry with a lint-free towel before handling the product.
Fill the lens case with multipurpose solution
Add one enzyme tablet
Insert the lenses in their respective baskets
Keep lenses in the solution overnight
Before inserting your lenses on the next day, rinse them thoroughly with multipurpose solution.
Tip: Before removing the lenses, turn the lens case upside down to ensure full neutralization.
Use once a week.
Notes / Precautions:
• Do not swallow the tablets.
• Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time.
• Do not use tablets that are soft and sticky or irregular in appearance.
• Ensure that the solution has been neutralized (minimum of 6 hours) before using contact lenses.
• Don’t forget to rinse the lenses thoroughly after using the enzyme tablets
• Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
• Store at room temperature (<35°C), in cool, dry places. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
• Do not mix tablets with other fluids except as directed.
• Keep out of reach of children.
For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: Sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, subtilisin 1.5mg
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: Disop Madrid