No products in the cart.
A sterile buffered, isotonic and mildly antiseptic, eye drop with soothing effect to relieve dry, itchy and irritated eyes.
• Activities that lead to strained eyesight, such as working in front of a computer screen, prolonged reading…
• Air conditioned work places.
• Long journeys by car or plane
• Polluted or dense atmospheres.
• Contact lens wearers (can be used with or without contact lenses), all types of lens including soft, silicone hydrogel, GP / hard lenses, ortho-k
• Circumstances where improving the quality of the tear film or fighting against the sensation of dry eye is recommended.
You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
To open for the first time, unscrew the cap to break, the safety ring and screw the cap back tightly to puncture the dropper tip. Use 1 to 2 drops, up to four times a day or as needed.
Expiry date: Max 2 years to Min 3 months
Usually sent: 1 years before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
Notes / Precautions
– Avoid bringing the open vial into contact with the eye or other surfaces.
– Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Do not use the vial if you notice it is open or damaged.
– Once opened, discard any unused solution after 60 days
– Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
– If you experience any eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If you are taking any medication, take the precaution of consulting with your doctor before using this product.
– Store between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
For more information, please read insert manual
Contains: Sodium chloride USP, potassium, monophosphate NF, boric acid NF, sodium hydroxide NF, purified water
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.