No products in the cart.
Renu Contact Lens Multipurpose Solution (355 ml/bottle)
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
Renu Fresh solution is a multi-purpose solution that disinfects, cleans, rinses, stores and removes protein daily, an “All Steps In One Bottle” that is suitable for contact lens.
It removes accumulation of film and other debris to maintain cleanliness and enhances wettability of the surface of the lens. The proteolytic enzymes effectively remove protein deposits and the pH-balanced and mild formula increases wearing comfort.
Key Features & Benefits
- Disinfects & destroys harmful micro-organisms on the surface of the lens
- Removes accumulation of film and other debris to maintain cleanliness and enhances lens wettability
- Gentle & pH-balanced that increases wearing comfort
- Proteolytic enzymes effectively remove protein deposits
- Contains Poloxamine (a surfactant that ensnares lipids so they can be washed away)
- For all soft contact lenses, cosmetic coloured or transparent, including silicone hydrogel.
For use in the daily cleaning, rinsing and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
Instruction for use
- You should wash, rinse and dry your hands well before handling the product.
- To condition, clean, remove protein and disinfect lenses, complete these simple steps. This daily regimen is recommended by Bausch + Lomb for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Place at least 3 drops of multi-purpose solution on each side of lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution – discard solution from lens case after each use.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse withmulti-purpose solution prior to insertion.
Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
- Always discard solution from lens case after each use. Re-use of solution or use of water with lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision.
- Never put the solution directly into the eye.
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once open, use within 90 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Store at temperature below 25°C, in cool, dry places. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
Water can harbor microorganisms that can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness. If your lenses have been submersed in water such as when swimming in pools, lakes, or oceans, you should discard them and replace them with a new pair. Ask your eye care practitioner for recommendations about wearing your lenses during any activity involving water.
Never use water, saline solution, or rewetting drops to disinfect your lenses. These solutions will not disinfect your lenses. Not using the recommended disinfectant can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness.
Do not mix with other fluids except as directed and do not administer to the eye concurrently with any eye medicament except on medical advice. If unsure, please consult your doctor.
For more information, please read insert manual.
- The product is not a substitute for daily lens cleaner or protein remover.
Lens Case Care
Rinse your lens case with sterile contact lens solution (never use tap water) and leave the lens case open to dry after each use. Turn the case over and shake any excess solution out of the case. Be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before you allow it to air dry.
Replace your lens case at least once every one to three months. Contact lens cases can be a source of bacterial growth.
Contents: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains HYDRANATE® (hydroxyalkylphosphonate), boric acid, edetate disodium, POLOXOMINE, sodium borate and sodium chloride, preserved with DYMED™ (polyaminopropyl biguanide) 0.0001%.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Twin Pack + 2 Medium (120ml each), Twin Pack + 2 Free Travel Size (60ml each), Single Bottle