No products in the cart.
Home/Shop/Solutions and accessories
Hydrelo Dual Action
Hydrelo™ Dual Action contains Ectoin® and Hyaluronic Acid.
Ectoin® is a natural cell-protective molecule isolated from a bacteria that can survive under extreme conditions. This product alleviates dry eye symptoms by protecting against dehydration and forming a water-rich protective cover around eye structures.
Hyaluronic Acid is commonly used in eye drops for dry eyes because of its high-water retention ability.
Hydrelo™ Dual Action can be used to treat and prevent symptoms of dry and irritated eyes.
Clinically proven (supported by studies)
Alleviates dry eye symptoms of burning, redness and itching1,3
Moistens dry eyes and protects from further dehydration1,2
Reduces inflammation and supports healing of dry and irritated eyes1,3
Suitable for use in children.
Contact lens safe
Preservative free, suitable for daily use
Patients with dry eyes or experiencing symptoms of itchy, red and watery eyes
Can be used with or without contact lenses
Expiry Info: Max 2.5 years to Min 5 months
Usually sent: 1.5 – 2 years before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
For items below min expiry, option will be specified/ listed under a different promotional listing.
Instruction for use:
You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
Remove the protective cap of the bottle and avoid touching the exposed tip. Hold the bottle upside down, release one drop into the eye by gently squeezing the bottle. Carefully replace the protective cap after each usage of HydreloTM Dual Action Lubricant Eye Drops.
Use several time a day.
– Avoid bringing the open vial into contact with the eye or other surfaces.
– Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Do not use the vial if you notice it is open or damaged.
– Once opened, discard after 30 days if unfinished
– Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
– In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product and consult your eye-care professional, as you may be allergic to one or more of its ingredients.
If you are taking any medication, take the precaution of consulting with your doctor before using this product.
– Store between 2°C and 25°C. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: Ectoin 0.5%, sodium hyaluronate 0.2%, sodium chloride, water and citrate buffer
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.