No products in the cart.
Hydrelo™ Allergy contains Ectoin®, a natural cell-protective molecule isolated from a bacteria that can survive under extreme conditions. This product alleviates dry eye symptoms by protecting against dehydration and forming a water-rich protective cover around eye structures. It also protects your eyes against the harmful effects of external factors and supports the regeneration process of conjunctiva.
Hydrelo™ Allergy can be used to treat and prevent symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. It is effective in relieving itchy, red, and watery eyes.
Suitable for use in children.
Contact lens safe
Preservative free, suitable for daily use
10 x 0.5ml ampoules/box
Patients with eye allergy or experiencing symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis such as itchy, red and watery eyes
Can be used with or without contact lenses
Expiry Info: Max 3 years to Min 5 months
Usually sent: 1.5 – 2 years before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
For items below min expiry, option will be specified/ listed under a different promotional listing.
Instruction for use:
You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
Detach one ampoule from the strip and open the unit by twisting off the tab, hold the ampoule upside down and let 1 or 2 drops fall into the pocket of each eye.
Use several time a day.
– Since it does not contain any preservatives, the contents of the vial must be used immediately on opening. Leftover product may lose sterility and pose a risk to eye health.
– Avoid bringing the open vial into contact with the eye or other surfaces.
– Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Do not use the vial if you notice it is open or damaged.
– Once opened, discard ampoule 12 hours after
– Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
– In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product and consult your eye-care professional, as you may be allergic to one or more of its ingredients.
If you are taking any medication, take the precaution of consulting with your doctor before using this product.
– Store between 2°C and 25°C. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: Ectoin 2%, sodium chloride, hydroxyethyl cellulose, water and citrate buffer
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.