No products in the cart.
Home/Shop/Solutions and accessories
Dua Elite Contact Lens Multipurpose Solution (360 ml/bottle)
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
Disop Dua Elite is a multipurpose solution with sodium hyaluronate.
Disinfects, cleans, eliminates protein, wets, rinses.
Properties of hyaluronic acid : Sodium hyaluronate is a constituent of the eye structure and has the property of stabilising tears to provide greater eye comfort and reduce the feeling of dryness.
- For all soft contact lenses, cosmetic coloured or transparent, including silicone hydrogel.
For use in the daily cleaning, rinsing and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
Instruction for use
- You should wash, rinse and dry your hands well before handling the product.
- Place 3 drops or more of Multi-Purpose Solution on one side of the lens surface.
- RUB your lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 10 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
- After rubbing for at least 10 seconds, turn the lens over and repeat step 3.
- RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh Multi-Purpose Solution. Place lenses in clean lens case and fill with Multi-Purpose Solution. Close lens case tightly.
- Always soak lenses in the provided lens case for at least six hours prior to inserting into the eye.
- Always discard the old lens case to avoid contamination and ensure proper neutralization. Lens casing care tips: Wash with warm water or rinse with multipurpose solution and allow it to air dry weekly.
- Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
- Always discard solution from lens case after each use. Re-use of solution or use of water with lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision.
- Never put the solution directly into the eye.
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once open, use within 90 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature below 30°C, in cool, dry places. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
Water can harbor microorganisms that can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness. If your lenses have been submersed in water such as when swimming in pools, lakes, or oceans, you should discard them and replace them with a new pair. Ask your eye care practitioner for recommendations about wearing your lenses during any activity involving water.
Never use water, saline solution, or rewetting drops to disinfect your lenses. These solutions will not disinfect your lenses. Not using the recommended disinfectant can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness.
- Do not mix with other fluids except as directed and do not administer to the eye concurrently with any eye medicament except on medical advice. If unsure, please consult your doctor.
- Do not use with any heat disinfecting method.
- The product is not a substitute for daily lens cleaner or protein remover. (For cleaner and protein remover, check our other listing e.g Disop ISO Cleaner and Ultrazyme)
For more information, please read insert manual.
Lens Case Care
Rinse your lens case with sterile contact lens solution (never use tap water) and leave the lens case open to dry after each use. Turn the case over and shake any excess solution out of the case. Be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before you allow it to air dry.
Never use the same lens case for more than 3 months. Rinse the lens case thoroughReplace your lens case at least once every one to three months. Contact lens cases can be a source of bacterial growth.
Contents: Sodium chloride, boric acid, sodium tetraborate, sodium citrate, poloxamer 407, hyaluronic acid, disodium edetate 0.02% and polyhexamethylene biguanide 0.0001% in purified water
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Twin Pack + 1 Free Travel Size, Single Bottle