BLINK Contacts eye drops / rewetting drops
Relief with every blink. Ideal for all contact lenses, especially disposable lenses.
BLINK Contacts moisturizes your lenses with sodium hyaluronate, a naturally occuring substance found in your eyes.
Sodium hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable.
Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural tears.
With OcuPure as a gentle disappearing preservative.
- Use Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops to lubricate and rewet soft (hydrophilic) and RGP contact lenses and to help relieve dryness, discomfort and irritation that may be associated with lens wear and to cushion lenses by placing a drop on the lens prior to application on the eye.
Instruction for use
- You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
- TO LUBRICATE AND REWET LENSES DURING THE DAY: With the lenses on the eye, apply 1 to 2 drops to each eye as needed, or as directed by your eye care professional. Blink several times.
- FOR EXTRA COMFORT: Place 1 or 2 drops of Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops on each side of each lens before application.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- For in-eye use only. Do not use in the lens case.
- Do not touch the dropper or allow it to come into contact with other surfaces, so as to prevent contamination.
- Do not swallow solution
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once the bottle is opened, use the product WITHIN 60 DAYS. (Advisable to write down the open date on the bottle).
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product, remove your lenses and consult your eye-care professional.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- If you are taking any medications, as a precaution, consult your doctor before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read package insert for more information
Contents: Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution. This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure®preservative (stabilized oxychloro complex 0.005%). This preparation contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerosal and no other mercury-containing ingredients.