No products in the cart.
Biotrue solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Biotrue multi-purpose solution cushions and rehydrates lenses for comfortable wear. By keeping lenses hydrated, Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses comfortable all day.
Contains hyaluronan (HA) – Biotrue hydrates your contact lenses in the same way that your eyes naturally hydrate – by utilizing hyaluronan (HA), a lubricant found in your eyes.
Same pH as healthy tears – Biotrue matches the pH of healthy tears and enables optimal performance of the dual disinfectants.
Beneficial tear proteins – Biotrue keeps proteins in their native state active as they are naturally in your eye. They act as your eye’s inborn germ-fighters.
Key Features & Benefits
- Up to 20 hours of moisture.
- Uses a lubricant found naturally in your eyes.
- Matches the pH of healthy tears.
- Kills 99.9% of germs.2
- For all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel.
- Use daily.
Instruction for use
- You should always wash your hands with soap and dry with a lint-free towel before handling the product.
- To condition, clean, remove protein and disinfect lenses, complete these simple steps. This daily regimen is recommended by Bausch + Lomb for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Place at least 3 drops of Biotrue multi-purpose solution on each side of lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Biotrue multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Biotrue multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution – discard solution from lens case after each use.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with Biotrue multi-purpose solution prior to insertion.
Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
- Always discard the old lens case to avoid contamination and ensure proper neutralization. Lens casing care tips: Wash with warm water or rinse with multipurpose solution and allow it to air dry weekly. Or, change monthly.
- Never put multipurpose solution directly into the eye.
- You should fill your lens case with fresh solution every time you store your lenses and never “top off” or reuse solution. You should discard your solution immediately after your lenses have been removed from the lens case.
- You should not expose or store your lenses in or rinse your lens case with any water such as tap, bottled, distilled or with any non-sterile solution. Clean, rinse and dry your lens case each time you remove your lenses.
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once open, use within 90 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Store at temperature below 25°C, in cool, dry places. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: Sterile, isotonic solution that contains hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00013% and polyquaternium 0.0001%
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: Bausch & Lomb
Twin Pack + 1 Free Travel Size, Single Bottle