No products in the cart.
ACUVUE Revitalens Contact Lens Multipurpose Solution (300 ml/bottle)
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
Lens disinfectant / storing solution
NEW to the ACUVUE® Family—ACUVUE™ RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (MPDS) The right contact lens solution can make a difference in your patients’ lens wear experience. ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS disinfects like a peroxide with the simplicity and comfort of a multi-purpose solution. With ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS, you can be assured that your patients will experience exceptional disinfection and all-day comfort. ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS delivers:
• Broad-spectrum disinfection against FDA/ISO standard-panel microorganisms, comparable to peroxide systems • Greater than 99.9% kill-rate against both forms of Acanthamoeba (in vitro)
• Lens comfort that lasts all day
• Great match with leading contact lenses, including ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
- Protection for Your Patients ACUVUE™
RevitaLens MPDS provides sustained antimicrobial activity in the lens case—even after partial evaporation.3 And while it is effective at killing germs and bacteria, it is also gentle on the eye. Compared with a leading MPDS brand, ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS demonstrated:
• 3x lower rate of solution-induced corneal staining
• 4x lower incidence of adverse events
- Comfort for Your Patients
ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS delivers the all-day comfort your patients need.
• 90% of patients agree that ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS was effective in keeping their contact lenses feeling comfortable
• Nearly 94% of patients found ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS effective in keeping their contact lenses feeling clean
- A tried and tested combination you and your patients can rely on Offering a compatible lens solution is an important part of caring for your contact lens patients. In clinical studies, the combination of ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS and ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses resulted in:
• All-day comfort
• Healthy ocular physiology
• No ocular adverse events
- For all soft contact lenses, silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic).
- For use in the daily cleaning and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
Instruction for use
Tips for healthy lens wear Rub, rinse and soak for effective disinfection
• You should always wash your hands with soap and dry with a lint-free towel before handling the product.
• Place 3 drops or more of solution on one side of the lens surface.
• RUB your lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 10 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
• After rubbing for at least 10 seconds, turn the lens over and repeat step 3.
• RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh solution. Place lenses in clean lens case and fill with solution. Close lens case tightly.
• Always soak lenses in the provided lens case for at least six hours prior to inserting into the eye.
• Prior to reapplying lenses, rinse each side of your soft contact lens with fresh solution to remove any debris on the lens
• Always discard the old lens case to avoid contamination (replace every 1-3 months) and ensure proper neutralization. Lens casing care tips: Wash with warm water or rinse with multipurpose solution and allow it to air dry weekly.
- Never put multipurpose solution directly into the eye.
- You should fill your lens case with fresh solution every time you store your lenses and never “top off” or reuse solution. You should discard your solution immediately after your lenses have been removed from the lens case.
- You should not expose or store your lenses in or rinse your lens case with any water such as tap, bottled, distilled or with any non-sterile solution. Clean, rinse and dry your lens case each time you remove your lenses. In order to permit excess solution to drain, flip your lens case over and allow it to air dry.
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once open, use within 90 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing contact lenses. • Store at temperature below 25°C, in cool, dry places. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- Do not transfer multi-purpose solution into small travel-size container.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: ACUVUE™ RevitaLens MPDS is a sterile, buffered aqueous solution with alexidine dihydrochloride 0.00016% and polyquaternium-1 0.0003% as preservatives/disinfectants, boric acid, sodium borate, TETRONIC 904, edetate disodium, sodium chloride and purified water.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: AMO
Triple Pack, Single Bottle