No products in the cart.
Home/Shop/Solutions and accessories
Menicon Progent Container
Case / Container for storing RGP contact lens.
- For all RGP lenses
Not recommended for soft lenses
For use in the daily storage of contact lenses or for use with enzymatic cleaner e.g Progent
Instruction for use
- You should wash, rinse and dry your hands well before handling the product.
- Unscrew bottle cap and insert lenses into the holders. Then fill container with solution before capping it back
- Keep the product tightly closed when not in use and avoid all contact between the dropper and any surface to prevent contamination.
- Store at temperature between 15 to 30°C, in cool, dry places. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.Lens Case Care
Rinse your lens case with sterile contact lens solution (never use tap water) and leave the lens case open to dry after each use. Turn the case over and shake any excess solution out of the case. Be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before you allow it to air dry.
Never use the same lens case for more than 3 months. Rinse the lens case thoroughly and replace your lens case at least once every one to three months. Contact lens cases can be a source of bacterial growth.
Manufactured by Menicon.