No products in the cart.
BOSTON Rewetting Drops
Boston Rewetting Drops recondition and coat gas permeable (GP) lenses to relieve minor irritation and discomfort during contact lens wear. They coat lens surfaces to protect against surface drying and deposit adherence.
- Use daily for contact lens induced dryness
- For rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses only, not suitable for soft contact lenses
Instruction for use
- You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
- Apply one or two drops in the affected eye and blink repeatedly. Can apply it directly to the eye or add it to contact lens
- This lubricant solution can also be used for moisturising your contact lenses during use by applying a few drops before putting them in.
- Do not touch the dropper or allow it to come into contact with other surfaces, so as to prevent contamination.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- Do not swallow solution
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time.
- Once the bottle is opened, use the product WITHIN 90 DAYS. (Advisable to write down the open date on the bottle).
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product and consult your eye-care professional.
- Store between 15°C and 30°C room temperature. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- If you are taking any medications, as a precaution, consult your doctor before using.
- After use, you may experience a temporary reduction in visual acuity. In this event, do not drive or operate heavy machinery until your vision returns to normal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: A sterile solution preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.006% w/v), disodium edetate (0.05% w/v)
Also contain salts and buffering agents, polyvinyl alcohol, cationic cellulose derivative, polyxamer 407, hydroxyethyl cellulose
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
Manufactured by: Bausch & Lomb USA
No exchange / warranty