BLINK-N-Clean eye drops / rewetting drops
Relief with every blink. Ideal for all contact lenses, especially disposable lenses.
BLINK-N-Clean cleans and clear lenses while you wear them.
Over the course of a day, a film of protein and other material can build up on your contact lenses, irritating your eyes and clouding your vision. This is especially true when wearing lenses for extended periods. Blink-N-Clean Lens Drop do more than just rewet lenses.
A few drops of the exclusive dual-cleansing formula gently flushes away debris and protein buildup to leave your lenses clean and fresh and your eyes comfortable.
Now, just a few drops of Blink-N-Clean Lens Drops actually helps remove and prevent protein buildup, reducing the need to stop and remove your lenses to clean them.
- Blink-N-Clean® Lens Drops is indicated for use to lubricate and rewet soft contact lenses, including disposable, daily-wear, and extended-wear lenses, and RGP contact lenses.
Instruction for use
- You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
- To lubricate and rewet your lenses and to help prevent and remove protein build-up, apply one or two drops to each eye and then blink several times. Use up to four times per day.
- If you require more frequent in-the-eye use of Blink-N-Clean® Lens Drops to maintain comfortable lens wear, this may signify a condition that should be evaluated by your eye care professional.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- For in-eye use only. Do not use in the lens case.
- Do not touch the dropper or allow it to come into contact with other surfaces, so as to prevent contamination.
- Do not swallow solution
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Once the bottle is opened, use the product WITHIN 30 DAYS. (Advisable to write down the open date on the bottle).
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product, remove your lenses and consult your eye-care professional.
- Store below room temperature of 25 degree celcius. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- If you are taking any medications, as a precaution, consult your doctor before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The following product is not a substitute for enzymatic cleaners, protein removal tablets or solution.
- Read package for more information
Contents: Blink-N-Clean® Lens Drops is a sterile, isotonic, buffered, preserved solution. This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium chloride, preserved with polyhexamethylene biguanide 0.0001%, tromethamine as a buffer, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose as a lubricant, tyloxapol as a surfactant, and edetate disodium as a chelating agent. This preparation contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerosal and no other mercury-containing ingredients.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.