No products in the cart.
Artelac® Lipids is an ideal product for providing strong long-lasting relief for dry eyes. It is formulated to provide support to all three layers of the tear film with sterile water to moisturize, carbomer to bind the moisture on the eye’s surface, and medium chain triglycerides to support the lipid layer of the tear film that seals in moisture.
Artelac® Lipids provide long lasting protection of the eye’s surface.
Artelac® Lipids is easy to use, well tolerated, and safe.
Artelac® Lipids lubricate eyes to calm and relieve the symptoms of chronic tear dysfunction such as burning, tired, gritty, blurry and or excessively tearing eyes.
Artelac® Lipids is Preservative Free.
30 x 0.6ml vials per box
Patients with dry eyes or experiencing symptoms of itchy, red and watery eyes
Only to be used WITHOUT contact lenses
Max 2 years to Min 5 months
Usually sent: 1 – 1.5 years before expiry
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to know the exact expiry of the current batch
For items below min expiry, option will be specified/ listed under a different promotional listing.
Instruction for use
- You should wash and rinse your hands well before handling the product.
- Instill one drop of Artelac® Lipids into the conjunctival sac 3 to 5 times daily, or more frequently, if required.
(Treatment for dry eye conditions requires an individual regime according to the severity and intensity of your symptoms)
- Avoid bringing the open vial into contact with the eye or other surfaces.
- Use before expiration date. Make sure the seal is not broken before using the product for the first time. Do not use the vial if you notice it is open or damaged.
- In order to increase tolerability, Artelac® Lipids does not contain any preservatives and each dose should be discarded after use.
- If you wear contact lenses, wait approximately 15 minutes before putting them in.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
- In case of persistent irritation, stop using the product and consult your eye-care professional, as you may be allergic to one or more of its ingredients.
If you are taking any medication, take the precaution of consulting with your doctor before using this product.
- Store between 2°C and 25°C. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- For more information, please read insert manual
Contents: 2mg carbomer, medium chain triglycerides, and sterile water. In addition it contains sorbitol, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, and sodium hydroxide. It is preservative free.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.